Think Tank Momma may be off her game this morning. Just a warning. I was out really late last night(actually this morning) with the hubs and a wolf. Yes, I braved the teenagers. Bought me a ticket on Fandango. Went to the theater and swooned while the hubs laughed at me. He called me all sorts of nice names. Pedophile, Cougar, SAD. I can say no more, I promised my buddy Erin over at The Mother Load that I wouldn't spoil it for her. Updates to come after all my NewMoon Mamas have had their opportunity to see it.
So since it is Friday. YEAH! It's time once again to fill you heads full of useless knowledge. Yes, facts that have no bearing on anything of substance. Just useless shit you can bust out, mid-conversation so you can see your co-workers and drunk buddies make the WTF? face.
- A hungry wolf can eat 20 pounds of meat in a single meal, which is akin to a human eating one hundred hamburgers
- The original Manhattan cocktail was garnished with a drop of blood.
- Modern research has shown that a sharp decrease in daily calories results in fewer nocturnal ejaculations in men and an overall decrease in the sexual themes of dreams.
- Jim Morrison was buried without pants.
- Cuttlefish are chronic masturbators. They only stop to eat, or if they have enough energy, to mate.
- Pablo Picasso created some of his greatest works while wearing nothing but an apron and his favorite sandals.
- The lips are 100 times more sensitive than the tips of fingers. Not even genitals have as much sensitivity as the lips!
And finally, since it's the weekend, and you all may possible go out and hit Happy Hour, or have a beverage of the adult persuasion at some point this weekend, I share useless alcohol facts.
- The signature cocktail served on the Hindenburg was called "The Flaming Drop"
- While there wasn't any cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, or pumpkin pie at the first Thanksgiving, there was beer, brandy, gin and wine to drink.
- Bourbon takes it's name from Bourbon County Kentucky where it was first produced in 1789 by a Baptist minister.
- Vikings used skulls of their enemies for drinking vessels.
- Anyone under the age of 21 who takes out the trash with even one empty alcohol container can be charged with illegal possession of alcohol in Missouri. WTF?
That concludes this week's factoids and nonsense. Hope you lovelies have a beautimous weekend. Love!