back to top html arrow button

Sixty Seconds or Monday Minute

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Minute





The original PIMP Daddy, Ian of The Daily Dose of Reality is hosting the Monday Minutes and I am playing along.  All you have to do is cut and paste his questions and add that awesome button up there and voila!  Presto Magic!  Post!


Why did you start blogging?
I've answered this question before, but really, I started blogging to get in the daily habit of writing and pushing the creativity envelope for myself so that I will get off my badonka donk and write that bloody book everyone keeps telling me to.

Name one other blogger and list their URL that deserves special attention for whatever reason you choose.
GregoryJ of Day to Day and Living My Life, Whatever. You all will remember I asked you to go and admonish him for behavior unbecoming a proper blogger. Well, he has apologized. Left it up on his blogs, AND contacted those he trespassed against personally as well. Put your big girl panties on and accept the apology and welcome a fellow blogger back to the web.  He says he is quitting.  Remind him that it is his space to do with as he pleases.  We are an accepting group.  Apologies are accepted and we move past those things.  Gone, forgotten.  It's done.  Don't quit unless that is what is best for you in your personal life.

Name one of your heroes in life. Someone that you know or knew personally.
My son Kooper. The KoopMeister. He is the kindest most compassionate soul. He cares about everyone, and he judges no one. We could all take a lesson from his playbook. He really just shows love and tenderness to everyone he comes in contact with. Makes for one VERY PROUD Momma!

Whose feet smell worse, yours or mine?
Definitely yours. I am almost OCD about my feet. Scrub them, soften them, peppermint oil them and make them purty! (That's pretty for you non-redneck talkers.)

Which TV show's setting would you most like to live in?
It's not on anymore, but I'm going with ALIAS. That would make me a badass spy. I could travel all over the world, have multiple identies, speak a gazillion languages and protect my country. Plus, that Michael Vartan? HAWT!

Alright folks see you tomorrow.  It's Tuesday...and you know what that means!!



Think Tank Momma

25 comments:

Ian said...

That was very big of him to do that. I'm going to check him out now that his blog is back in business.

Mammatalk said...

I've got me some purty feet, too!

Anonymous said...

I would like to be in the TV show CSI. I started blogging to help people.

Secretia

Macey said...

That's huge that he apologized.
He never came over to my blog or e-mailed me, but that was huge to leave that on his blog!
I would have stomped away and been a big baby about it if I was him.

BigSis said...

You are such a good person.

Can't wait to see tomorrow's posts. I love the GWA Tuesdays!

Ed said...

Alias was kick ass.

Anonymous said...

hhhmmm, that reminds me... I need a pedicure! My feet look terrible!

Momma Fargo said...

Great answers! Checking out the dude blog...

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

That was fun! Thanks! I think I'd like to be on the set of Glee! All that spontaneous outbreak of singing would be fabulous, no?!!

Dual Mom said...

Ugghhh so jealous that you keep your feet pretty.

Should I admit that daughter said to me this weekend, "geeesh mom paint your toes already"? Probably shouldn't admit that.

Menopausal New Mom said...

Love this! Feel like I know you a little more :)

Oh, and you are creative Lol!

Meeko Fabulous said...

How fun! I'm gonna play along too!

Nancy C said...

Let's start writing a book together. I need motivation big time.

Unknown said...

I appreciated his apology and moved on. I have never seen him or read his blogs but from what I understand this was totally out of character for him in particular. I would like to get to know the guy you all know...

Angelia said...

I had to google Michael Vartan...but yet, he is teh hawtness!

Angelia said...

I had to google Michael Vartan...but yet, he is teh hawtness!

BNM said...

there sure are a lot of people that are OCD about their feet today! lol

Meg said...

Good answers! And consider my big girl panties replaced :)

Iva Messy said...

Alias was totally awesome!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!! Happy Monday to you ;)

Shell said...

I never watched that show, but Michael Vartan is def. hot.

Ducky said...

Peppermit Oil sounds yummy!!

And good for Gregory. I'll have to hop over and check it out.

ScoMan said...

I'd never seen this Monday Minute thing, now I've seen it a few times, is it new?

Anyway, as I said the last time I read it, I would want to live in 30 Rock, Scrubs or The Big Bang Theory.

I was going to say Dexter, but then I thought I'd die pretty quickly. You should be concerned about that with Alias too.

Not that you wouldn't make a great spy, it's just if you could choose to live in any show I don't know why you'd pick a dangerous one.

Lothiriel said...

Anyone here speak Asian? The dude above me visited me as well, can't understand shit!!!

I am too, obsessed with my feet! They gotta be clean and purty. :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I think you are awesome because you are willing to accept an apology. Some people are not big enough to do that.

gayle said...

I love your answers and love you even more for accepting an apology and telling others!!