back to top html arrow button

BDC n' Me

Monday, March 15, 2010


Happy Anniversary

Eight years ago today, BDC and I said WE DO!  It was not a big swanky affair.  We weren't surrounded by friends and family, dressed up in uncomfortable tuxedos and dresses.  Nope.  We said our vows to each other in a humble ceremony at the Clerk of the Courts.

We were together some time before we tied the knot.  Many of our friends and family figured we were a mismatched set.  Not at all a pair to stand the test of time.  Me, the wild untamed tornado.  BDC,  the more reserved quiet storm.  BDC is more like a quiet rainfall, where I tend to be thunder and lightening.  But  together we light up the sky and shower those we love with joy and happiness.

We are that sickening sweet couple.  We hold hands(yes in public).  We dance together in the aisles at the grocery store.  We date.  We kiss and look at each other like it's still just as new as it was all those years ago.  We love to spend our free time together, with our children.

So today, on The Ides of March, I wish BDC a Happy Anniversary.  Love you babe!  Here's to many many more to come!

Don't FORGET tomorrow is Tuesday!  Woo Hoo!  GWA!  Grab the button and play along!


Think Tank Momma

37 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWww Happy Anniversary to you guys and I love how you described yourselves..

Dee said...

Happy anniversary!

Tracie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ducky said...

May all marriages be as loving, supportive and mushy as yours :O)

Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Vinomom said...

Happy Anniversary! The BF and I are thought of similarly I think - no one thought we'd make it this far! Heres to many more years of happiness and devotion.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary :)

Ian said...

Happy Anniversary you lovebirds!

BigSis said...

Adorable. Happy anniversary!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary to the couple everyone wants to be like!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope your day is filled with joy and love! Happy anniversary to you both:)

Dual Mom said...

Hope you guys have a great anniversary!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Happy Anniversary! :) I love being the sickeningly sweet couple everyone hates. :)

Hissyfits & Halos said...

You get along so well because you're brother & sister, right? hehe

Just stopping by to say howdy! I've missed you! Smooch!

Happy Anniversary, you two! :)

Lee said...

Happy Anniversary!! I wonder if I'll make it as long as you...doubt it! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Aw, love the pic!! Hope you have a happy day!

I really hope the baby lets you guys have a few minutes of "grown up time"! LOL

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mammatalk said...

Much congratulations, you two love bugs!

Liz Mays said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your darling!!!!

Viv said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! My hubby and I are pretty much the exact opposite, case in point, we both forgot our anniversary this year.

Sarah With Scissors said...

Happy Anniversary!

Nancy C said...

This is lovely. You're lovely. May the blessings continue to pour down on you both.

Raoulysgirl said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

California Keys said...

Happy Anniversary! My wife and I celebrate ours this Friday!

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you two have a great day!

Unknown said...

Awww, Brandee! Happy Anniversary, girl! Hubs & I are only a little ahead of you (our 8th was in December). You guys look so happy in that pic. Hope you have many more wonderful years together!

Holly Lefevre said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary. I love that you call yourself sickeningly sweet...it is fantastic that you dance together in the aisles and still hold hands. I just love a love story! I also think unmatched sets work really well - I am part of one.

Copyboy said...

Happy 8 years!!!!

Happy Hour...Somewhere said...

Ah, damn. Part of me wanted to puke because you are sickeningly sweet, but it is so wonderful to know that it is possible to find that kind of love. Dancing in the aisles! Holding hands! You deserve all the happiness in the world. Happy anniversary.

gayle said...

Oh Happy Anniversary!! You all sound so sweet!! You are made for each other!!

Ed said...

Happy Anniversary!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Alicia said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW happy anniversary to the love birds!! now go get your swerve on! bow chika bow wow!

Alison said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET.....Happy Anniversary to you!!!!!

Gabi said...

Happy Anniversary! So sweet. :)

Lothiriel said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSry!!!!!!

prashant said...

Happy Anniversary!
data entry work from home

Adia Belle said...

I just stumbled upon your blog after reading "Mind of a Mad Woman's" stuff (one of my new favorites). I will now be stopping by regularly. You're fresh and fun.

If you'd like to check me out, find me at:

adiabelle.blogspot.com

Check ya lata!