back to top html arrow button

GWA: I am not a Tweeker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Think Tank Momma





The Cheapest form of therapy around!


Dear Mad Woman,
Thanks for letting the Sandman out of captivity.  'Bout freakin' time!
'Preesh 8 It!,
Finally rested Momma


Dear Google Reader,
Thanks for making me feel inept.  Thanks for collecting, and collecting and collecting.  Thanks for reminding me every. single. time I open a browser that I am in fact the worst bloggy buddy ever as of late.  But most of all, thanks for accidentally losing ALL my stock piled blogs with that update so that I have no idea how much I suck.  I guess I will start anew tomorrow.  Hopefully everyone will still visit me.  If not, I am sending the little Google Gnomes F'ers that I caught and have duct taped in my closet after you.
Sincerely,
Blogger who used to get a lot of comments


Dear Allergies,
Thanks for puffing my eyes out just enough to smooth away those ever increasing little crows feet in the corners.  That is fantastic.  Better than Botox really.  However, I do not really need the constant watery itchy eyes that go with the puffy.  I do not really care for the runny nose.  The itchy roof of my mouth.  The constant ringing in my ears I could also live without.  So really, could you just leave the smoothed out lines and take the rest with ya?  Go on ahead and get a move on would ya?  The pharmacy keeps looking at me like a Meth head because I keep buying the behind the counter, over the counter drugs.
Thanks,
Just allergic not a Tweeker Momma



So go ahead....get your attitude adjustment over with.  Write it down.  FREE Therapy!  And then get your butt back over here and link up!

Love!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

The roof of your mouth itches? Ugh, that sounds annoying as hell!

Meg said...

Hahaha! You're welcome. I'm glad he went where I sent him. And I'll still visit you even if you aren't loving me back. :)

ScoMan said...

Google reader sucks sometimes.

But most of the time, it's awesome.

Dual Mom said...

We're making allowances for the fact that you've had your world shifted on it's axis. So yeah, we're still here!

Sorry the allergies are getting the best of you!

Quixotic said...

Yup. Baby = free pass to be bloggy-slack! lol

Hearin ya on the allergies too, blurgh.

Anonymous said...

Every few years my allergies manifest.

Unknown said...

Oh poor Momma!

Whatever keeps the wrinkles at bay! Pity I just look like the marshmellow man when the allergies (or morning) hits....

BigSis said...

Me too! (With the allergies) My eyes look like I've been up all night smoking crack!

Ian said...

You use Google Reader? What about the reader within blogger?

Lothiriel said...

I'll still visit even if you don't stop by! Love your blog and it makes me smile a lot!! ;)

Dame Nuisance said...

LOL, love the letter to your allergies. Priceless.

June said...

I will be smacked with allergies when the pollen starts blowing in another month or so... Hate that.

Hope you get a nap in today Momma B!

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Allergies suck. Feel better!

Moooooog35 said...

OMG MY GOOGLE READER!!!

Totally forgot about it.

Shit. I totally feel your pain.

Ducky said...

Good gawd woman! Roof of the mouth itchies? Those are THE WORST....maybe even worser than twatter itchies....

I hope your morning gets better as it goes. No worries on not blog visiting...umm...YOU HAVE a GRAND excuse. Seriously...

Love you and miss you!

Angelia said...

I'm still here! Google reader is a love/hate relationship. We've all been there. That stupid "Mark as read" button needs to go the eff away.

MindyMom said...

At least the sandman is back!

MrsBlogAlot said...

Silly Momma....Blogging is never having to say you're sorry...but it should be able to do something about alergies. What? Blogging doesn't cute everything?
xoxoxoM

Tracie said...

I haven't opened my reader in 2 weeks. I think my computer is going to explode when I get around to it.

Shell said...

What the freaking heck isn't this letting me comment? I'm sure I said something brilliant earlier...

Shell said...

What the freaking heck isn't this letting me comment? I'm sure I said something brilliant earlier...

Shell said...

What the freaking heck isn't this letting me comment? I'm sure I said something brilliant earlier...

Kimberly said...

My google reader sucks ass too.

Allergies, the youngest has to deal with the puffy eyes and the runny nose. I only get the stuffy nose every now and again... I feel for ya.

Danielle said...

Used to get a lot of comments? Holy Hell it took me 10 mins to get to the bottom to write this! :)

Hey, I must get me some allergies if it really works to get rid of crows feet!

Nancy C said...

Blogging is supposed to be fun. If you're feeling guilty, it's not fun. We love you, give yourself a break. We'll be here.

Laura said...

I'm lacking on attitude this week. I think I'm too tired to have any attitude left. However, I think part of my exhaustion is having the same google reader problem as you.

Copyboy said...

What is a google gnome? Do they bite.

Viv said...

I am so glad that you got some rest!!! Sleep makes everything better.

SurferWife said...

Reader can be a real guilt inducing bitch can't she?

I was wondering where you were, my friend!!

rachaelgking said...

I've used the "Mark All As Read" more often than I care to admit lately. I used to consider it a sin... but it just feels so GOOD to see that "zero"!

Aunt Juicebox said...

ugh! Allergies! I feel ya, woman.

Sarah With Scissors said...

bahahahaha... allergies could possibly replace botox. you could make millions off this.

Tgoette said...

I have allergies but it only affects my eyes. I get red swollen itchy eyes and it sucks. Fortunately it only affects one eye at a time so one is good and the other is effed up. When people ask me why, I tell 'em I only smoked half a joint.

Alison said...

I thought I was the only one that had problems with an itchy mouth. I absolutely HATE that about allergies

gayle said...

When my allergies act up I have an itchy mouth too!! I feel your pain!!!

I am so far behind I am going crazy. I haven't posted in a few weeks and every night when I get home from work I am commenting and just can't catch up.

Claudya Martinez said...

I ignored that thing on Google Reader, I was afraid of it.

You'll still get loads of comments, Momma.