back to top html arrow button

GWA: The Scales are Tipped

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Think Tank Momma










  HAPPY TUESDAY!
ADJUST THOSE ATTITUDES....SHARE THE GRATITUDE!









Dear Blogger,
Thanks for being down this morning.  I really needed to get the finishing touches on my post done and you were down.  That gave me time to twiddle my thumbs, read all my Wordpress blog friends, consume copious amounts of caffeine so that I developed the jitters.  Yes, the gacked out tweeker look works well for me.  It at least makes NickJr and Sprout television tolerable.  My brain is working in overdrive so talking pigs just seem...normal.  Yes..thanks indeed Blogger.
Sincerely,
Blog Addicted Momma

Dear BitchAssHo Scale,
Thanks for nothing.  Thanks for all the words of encouragement.  You know, the words you screamed at me when I stepped on you this week.  Oh, and there really wasn't any need for the laughter, and the "I told you so" remarks.  I mean, saying "get off my back fatass" really did suffice.  I realize that I have strayed way far off the LIB path.  I realize that I have gained back what I lost.  I know this.  But you, you have to be mean and hateful.  So I am considering replacing you.  That's right you mouthy bitchassho scale.  I thank you for encouraging me to get Wii Fit.  And just so you know....I am back on track starting now.  I got the rest of the year to meet my goal, and I have until April 30th for the challenge.  So HA!
Disrespectfully,
LIB Momma

Dear SpringBreak,
Thank you for coming the week after all my friends have Spring Break.  I really didn't want the ability to go and plan things for the children that included my friends and their children.  I appreciate that now it will be just me and the bambinos.  We needed some more one on one time.  We don't get enough of that.  I certainly appreciate that you were just thinking of us.
Ungratefully,
Will be wound tight next week Momma



Happy Tuesday Smackers!  Thank those people, places and things that need some attitude!  Then come back and link up!

LOVE!



26 comments:

Dual Mom said...

Ok, are we going to get back on this pony or what girl? We have 31 days.

Ed said...

Google sucks sometimes.

That shit pissed me off this morning.

Sounds like your scale and my Wii Fit have a lot in common.

June said...

I haven't stepped on my scale in a month and I'm not going to unless I know I will see a positive result!

We have spring break this week.. damn shame Pinkus is grounded. Oh well, too bad.

Liz Mays said...

WTF was up with Blogger this morning? You start getting in a groove and blog hustling and then kabam...Blogger down and blogger down.

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Dear BitchAssHo Scale - LMAO! LOVE IT!

Ian said...

I'm feeling you on the blogger error front....thought work was blocking the shit. Then it would be time to get a new job!

Wisconsin Parent said...

Oh yes! Thank you Spring Break. How thoughtful of you to come and stay for an entire week! I hate to say it, but I love you a little less than Christmas Vacation.

MrsBlogAlot said...

I thought that that was just my computer this morning..whew not going that crazy yet. (-:

Macey said...

Spring Break schedules make no sense. They seem to be all over the place in March and that's the only rule.
My scale actually shit last time I got on. That's how fat I am.

Lori said...

Blogger wasn't displaying photos yesterday...WTF?

Nancy C said...

And, when my husband is on his second business trip in two weeks (this time to Orlando), I could really use a day or two of preschool. What exactly are four year olds needing a break from?

Anonymous said...

I love these convos you have with your scale! They crack me up!

Lothiriel said...

stupid google!!

I was all ready this morning to read blogs and stuff...I was up at 5 since Emma woke up at that time to feed...I was coffeed out and everything! I coldn't comment on anyone!!! :(

ugghh! don't even remind me about my scale! we ain't talking to each other right now. I still lost 13 lbs, but that's it. :(

BigSis said...

I actually get excited now when someone pisses me off because I can share my gratitude in such a healthy way!

Nancy C said...

Just in case it didn't link:

http://npoj.blogspot.com/2010/03/no-country-for-non-seasonal-peeps.html

Viv said...

The rest of the country is on break now? That must be why iCarly has been on since before lunch. My son keeps bringing me the remote and pleading for Dora.

Shell said...

My kids are on spring break next week. I wish they just had a long weekend instead.

SurferWife said...

My favorite part is that you called yourself a gacked out tweeker.

I haven't hung with one of those in a long time!

Anonymous said...

I thought I made my belt too tight, but then I realized i didn't have one on, it was my panties that were tight-oh no!

Secretia

drollgirl said...

damn your scale! i think it is related to mine! BASTARD SCALES!!! we will win in the end. WE WILL!!!

Aunt Juicebox said...

I'm seriously sick of myself. I keep restarting my damn diet every Monday, failing by Friday, spending the weekend being very bad, then here comes Monday again. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Google can drive me insane on any given day! I won't even get on the scale anymore. Don't want to until I know it will not break!

ScoMan said...

When Blogger is down I turn to Facebook.

When Facebook is down I turn to Blogger.

If they're both down at the same time, you can look for me at the gun store.

If I'm not there, just watch the news.

Ducky said...

I wonder how many heartattckes there were yesterday morning? How many people freaked the F out thinking work was finally catching on to them? Bwaaahaaaaaa.....

Stupid goggle gnome fuckers

said...

Our spring break starts this coming week too. We have no plans but the kids usually end up making their own plans and then we wish they would stay home more!

gayle said...

I am on Spring Break Yea!!! It's going to be hard to be on track this week but I am going to try!Get Wii Fit you will love it!!