back to top html arrow button

Share a Spoon Theme - NOVEMBER

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Think Tank Momma



Happy Saturday Smackers!

Can you believe we are heading into NOVEMBER?

Oh! Em! Gee!



There are only three weeks of Share a Spoon left before THANKSGIVING!  So for the month of November, I am going to go ahead and lay out what we will be doing all month so you all can prepare.

I have received loads of emails regarding Thanksgiving.

Turkey, stuffing, gravy???  HELP!!!!  Please post recipes for...kind of emails.

Never fear...Think Tank Momma is here.

This week is Family Tradition week.  What's that must have go to dish that is your family's favorite on Thanksgiving?  I will be posting  the Turkey and dressing this week.

I bought a Turkey, just for you all.  I am going to roast it tomorrow, take pictures and show you just how easy it is to make the perfect bird.  This is fool proof people and it is the best, juiciest bird ever.

I will also be SHARING my momma's recipe for dressing.  I don't stuff the bird, I make my momma's dressing on the side.  It's a cornbread herb dressing and it's super yummy.

So for the next week, we will do must have Thanksgiving sides.  Perfect mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, rolls, biscuits, breads?  



Then the last week before Thanksgiving we will do MUST HAVE SWEETS.  Oh yes, the pies....the cakes, the pies, the cakes, dAlrightid I mention PIE?


Alright Smackers there you have it.

This week - Family Traditions
Next week - Thanksgiving Sides
Following Week - Thanksgiving Sweets

The following Thursday is Thanksgiving and Share a Spoon will be taking the day off.

I am available for questions all month long.  Please shoot me an email if you have any questions or you need a food 911.  :P  My friend Nancy says I am her go to FOOD 911.  Makes me giggle.

Seriously, let me know if there is a specific recipe you want for your Thanksgiving table this year and I will try to accommodate you!

LOVE!

8 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Looking forward to sweets week! :+)

Babes Mami said...

Can't wait until I get to see all of these fabulous recipes! Papi and I are hosting our 2nd thanksgiving for a small group of people but last year the bird took forever to cook. Myst read the tips!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I cant believe how quickly Thanksgiving is approaching!

Cant wait to see the sides!!

Leslie said...

oh I am excited. I love thanksgiving. Happy November

Dual Mom said...

I leave for a little while and you redecorate?!?! What the hell! haha Love it, miss you!

Shell said...

I have the best recipe EVER for sweet potato casserole. Seriously. I could just eat that and be a happy woman.

Michelle Pixie said...

This makes me SO happy! :)

Kim of Mo Betta said...

A whole month of Share A Spoon? Aren't you organized! Glad one of us is!!