back to top html arrow button

Share a Spoon Theme

Saturday, June 19, 2010



Think Tank Momma

Happy Saturday Smackers!
 



This weeks theme?  When I share this week's theme I just wanna say, I expect MASSIVE participation!  You guys have been slackin'!  Just sayin'.

This week's theme comes compliments of Buffee at The Truth According to Buffee.  She has been hounding...and I do mean HOUNDING me for desserts week.

Not everyone loves to cook, but most of you I know have some go to sweets!  I want you to share 'em!

Alrighty, bring it.  See you Thursday for something decadent!

9 comments:

Gadgerson said...

I just gave you an award. Come on by and claim it. ;)
http://mycomfyescape.blogspot.com/2010/06/award-list-and-another-list.html

June said...

Sweets I can do!
My killer sweet tooth drives me absolutely crazy!

Macey said...

Sweets will kill me.
Cuz I love them.

Kamalamadama said...

i love you mommy and your food.

Kamalamadama said...

Bring it what.

Powdered Toast Man said...

I just made some S'mores brownies, I probably need to go to the dentist now.

Moooooog35 said...

Do those 'break-n-bake' cookies count?

I don't even know why I'm typing this.

Gabi said...

Yay! Desserts! I can't wait.

Unknown said...

I am drafting my post right now. It is not fancy schmancy, but it's one of my favorites....what time are you publishing?