back to top html arrow button

Share a Spoon Theme - Servin' up Some Salads

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Think Tank Momma


Happy Saturday Smackers!

This week's theme is SALADS!
Brought to you by the one and only Quackerific Duckalicious!

That's right, our good friend the Duck aka Daffy asked for salads.  All types of salads are welcome.  Macaroni Salad, pasta salad, spinach salad, fruit salad, coleslaw, if it's a salad.....serve it up and share along with us on Thursday.

Everyone likes lighter meals for the summertime.  It's hot and heating up the kitchen is the last thing I want to do.  We make all sorts of salads here at Casa di Romano to go along with whatever we throw on the grill.  It's quick and easy.

So come share a salad with me on Thursday! 

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hold on to your short pants Z! I'm gonna participate two weeks in a row! LOL!

I love salads. And yes, being hot an all, plus my oven took a poop, I won't complain one bit having new salads to try!!

Babes Mami said...

You know I can't cook but salads are easy! Can't wait to see what people bring round.

Lothiriel said...

OOOhhh...! I'md oing this one! I make a simple tuna salad a la mexicana! I grew up eating it and i love it!

Ducky said...

I'm really REALLY gonna have to get my ass in gear and post this week. Hopefully it won't be my only post this week. Man I miss blogging....

Thanks Zgirl! :o)

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of salad recipes I wanna try. Maybe I can get my tush to the store and buy the stuff so I can take pics while I make it.

Meeko Fabulous said...

Ooooh! This I can do! :)

SurferWife said...

oh, this will be a yummy one.

If I can get my act together, maybe I will post one. No guarantees as I am headed out of town that day.

Liz Mays said...

Can't wait to see what you've got cooking. Salads are a weak spot for me.

Unknown said...

Salads are not my forte either unless they come in a bag w/ all the toppings. LOL!

I hope some people share some pasta salad recipes, I LOVE PASTA SALAD! and I don't have any good ones of my own to share...