back to top html arrow button

Phoning in a Merry Christmas.....

Thursday, December 24, 2009



Merry Christmas Eve Smackers!  Hope you all are enjoying some Christmas Spirits!  I have a funny phone conversation to share with you.  My sister will be pissed, but hey, what's family for if not blog fodder right?

Back information:  My sister has NO brain to mouth filter, like seriously, I AM TACTFUL by comparison.  That should give you some idea.  She has little boy humor down to an art form.  Burping, farting, poop talk, boogers, nastiness....  It's sad really.  Nevertheless, she finds that stuff humorous.  Her and her hubby talk about their bowel movements like it's normal dinner table conversation in every home.  GROSS!  (Look, I don't know about you, but I don't want to hear about turtle soup or making sculptures, yes that's typical poop talk to them, at the dinner table.)

Anycall, she rings me up.

Me:  Hello?
Sis: *Giggles*
Me:  Wassup?
Sis:  So, I was in the shitter and my husband called.  It's kind of a joke.  Every time he calls when I am at work I am in the shitter and he says I don't ever work.  He thinks all I do is sit on the pot all day.
Me:  Nice.  *insert sarcasm*
Sis:  So, anyway, I was just in the shitter and he called, so I called him back.
Me: Yeah?
Sis then relays this convo:
Sis:  Hey
Sis Hubs: Hey
Sis:  Sorry, I was in the shitter.
Sis Hubs: Okay.
Sis: Justin? (her step-son)
Sis Hubs:  No, I think you have the wrong number.  Merry Christmas! *click*
(She really had dialed the wrong number)
Me:  Well, who did you call?
Sis:  I have NO IDEA.
Hysterical laughter from both sides of the phone.

Hope this finds you all warm  and well on Christmas Eve.  I want to wish you all Merry Christmas with Love!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is some funny "shit"!

Travis said...

Dang.

Your sis sounds like a classy gal.

Merry Christmas, B.

ScoMan said...

hahaha Both parties will remember that call for a loooonnnng loonnnng time.

Merry Christmas.

Nancy C said...

So THAT'S who that was...

Iva Messy said...

bah!!

Merry Christmas lady!!! Have a beautiful holiday with your fabulous loved ones!! Enjoy! ;)

Ducky said...

Poopalicious!

The things that strikes me funniest about this, is that whenever hubs calls me at work...I'm always in the bathroom!

I love the pic too! How perfect with the little fishey...you're so punny!

Merry Christmas BBF!

Shell said...

That's too funny!

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, let Santa bring some bling!

gayle said...

You sister sounds cute!!

KristinFilut said...

So freaking funny!!!

Corrie Howe said...

You and your sister sound like you have a lot of fun together. Merry Christmas!

Claudya Martinez said...

Thank you for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Ha! That is just too funny!

Melissa said...

Haha.. that's pretty awesome.