back to top html arrow button

Thank You Note Tuesday

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Think Tank Momma



Lip Smackers, it's Tuesday.  Time to give Gratitude with Attitude to those people, inanimate objects, animals, loved ones, strangers and anything else that needs it a well deserved FUCKYOUVERYMUCH!




Dear BitchAssHO Scale,
Thank you for the loss this week.  But, only 2 pounds?  I am going to beat you.  Just letting you know.
Thanks for the limited loss anyway.
Healthier Momma

Dear Worst Movie Ever Watchmen Movie,
Thank you very much for the two plus hours that I can't get back.  I kept watching the trainwreck expecting that it was going to get better.  Hey, I guess I had nothing better to do since I watched the whole DAMN thing.  The time together on the couch with the hubs was great.  So thanks for that at least.
Won't be waiting for the sequel,
Bored to tears Mommma

Dear Filthy House,
Thank you very much for your ability to collect dust.  Thank you for all the time we will be spending together this week cleaning from TOP to BOTTOM.  Spring cleaning is coming EARLY.  I am so thankful I will have hours upon hours to spend with you.  SINCE you don't do anything to keep yourself up.  It's ok.  I didn't have anything better to do.
Scrubbing you soon,
Clean Nest Loving Momma

Dear Crazy Bitch Redneck at Wal-Mart,
Thank you for running into my cart.  Thank you for not apologizing.  Thank you for bringing your what? 17 children with you?  Thank you for not bathing them.  Thank you for giving me dirty looks like I was the one not paying attention.  Thank you for making me feel better about myself knowing that no matter how bad things get, I will never been as sad and pathetic as you.
FUCKYOUVERYMUCH,
Attentive Shopper

On a serious note:

BB Chat Family,
There really are no words to express how much you all ROCK!  Thank you for EVERY single bit of support and LOVE you all have shared with me this week!  I am in awe of you all! 
LOVE,
Brandee

Well, Smackers.  There you have it.  Go ahead.  Purge your soul.  Write you notes.  Give Thanks where Thanks is do.  Then linky linky back up here! 






35 comments:

Ducky said...

First! I'm First?!? Probably somebody will scoop me while I'm typing this out. I didn't really mean to add my link twice - sorry. The computer gave me an error message so I typed it a second time...guess it worked the first time...go figure.

The Wally world one is my favorite. I hate that place *shudder* If I'm ever feeling poorly about myself I just go there. It's an instant pick-me-up!

BBChat wouldn't be what it is without you. You complete us!

Anonymous said...

How did we both run into the same woman at the supermarket
? Maybe it is someone who is employed to test tempers... could just be a freaky experiment?!! ;)

June said...

Nothing worse than watching a movie wishing you could have those couple hours back because it was such a waste of time!

Rude bishes at Wally World every day of the week.

Love ya' right back B!
I would be lost without our BB chat friends.

Dual Mom said...

Envious of your bb girls.

Don't be disin' a 2 pound weight loss girl....you know better than that!

What's your total at now?

Lee said...

YOU are worth it hon...seriously...there for you!!

Unknown said...

Brandee,

I'm out this week. We have stomach flu here. I will make up for it next week!

Love your note to crazy Wal Mart lady. What a bish! And two pounds is GREAT--stop beating yourself up! A weight loss is a weight loss, right? It's better than gaining. You deserve a pat on the back!

;-)
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Dear Boyfriend, love of my life, thanks for your dirty clothes under the bed. I was happy to choke on your dusty socks when I cleaned the house.

Secretia

Desert Rose said...

Ok, love the letter to the walcrap redneck!

Christine said...

ROLMAO..the Wal Mart one..my favorite! ;O)

Me-Me King said...

These are great notes, most I could have written myself, except for your comments about the Watchmen movie, I actually liked it. Of course I watched it at a time when I was taking copious amounts of Percocet.

Too-da-loo.

Corrie Howe said...

Got to remember to do this instead of Post It Notes. Sorry, I've been distracted by sick kids and snow and falling further and further behind on...cleaning, reading, blogging, exercising, writing, .....life.

Anonymous said...

WalMart is always great for giving you something to complain about huh? There's always some whack job in there.

Lothiriel said...

Damn you Wal-Mart!!

2 lbs is still better than no pounds at all!

SurferWife said...

Dang it. I forgot about this. I am doing this one next Tuesday, fo sho. I am always chalf full of eff yous.

17 unbathed children surrounding me is my worst nightmare ever.

Danielle said...

What is it about Walmart that no matter which one you go to in every state, they are all yucky

Working Mommy said...

Okay...I totally thought that I was following you all this time...only to find out that I wasn't :( *tears...so here I am!!! Love your bloggy-blog lady!!!

~WM

Dame Nuisance said...

I'm with you on Watchmen. Hated every miserable minute of that timesuck.

Ed said...

Well, it's official. I won't be joining the Blackberry Bitches.

Liz was actually considering it, but I decided I didn't like the Blackberrys as much as some of the smartphones.

My new phone arrives this week, and I will have unlimited text and data.

Just not a blackberry.

Nancy C said...

I'm thrilled about your dedication and continued weight loss. You're inspiring lots of people.

Shell said...

The scale is still going in the right direction!

jp said...

GREAT IDEA! :) love your blog!

Anonymous said...

ugh...i hate the waiting and waiting for a movie to get better only to find out the whole thing's total crap.

Aunt Juicebox said...

Congrats on two more pounds! I so did not weight myself on Friday. Not looking good this week either.

Tracie said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I was planning on cleaning on Thursday and Friday this week but now I have crap to do for work. So another week of dirt collection.

Holly Lefevre said...

Hey 2 lbs is not bad! I hate bad movies...sounds like one hubby would want to watch now I know to skip it. I am thinking of brings one of those air horn things when I go shopping so when people do stuff like that I can blow it in their faces.

I didn't post on my own site...I only have one... Dear Friday Followers who don't follow through....it's a reciprocal thing. Play by the rules, or at least just come by and say not interested and then I can take care of my business! And one more...Dear Person who unfollowed me because you didn't win the giveaway...{blowing you a raspberry}!

drollgirl said...

well i will make sure to avoid watchmen at all costs!

and my scale is not moving fast enough in the right direction. left. LEFT. LEFT!!! HURRY!!!

Meg said...

Yeah...watchmen sucked ass in the hugest way.

Yay for 2 pounds!!

Iva Messy said...

WOOHOOOO!!!! still dropping!! you rock!! ROCK STAR!! :)

gayle said...

Great weight loss!!!! You are doing so good!!!

Funny thank yous!!!

Jen said...

Whoever invented the home scale was pure evil! Two pounds is great. You're headed in the right direction. It's more important how your clothes fit, anyway. The scale doesn't give you the full picture.

ScoMan said...

I haven't seen Watchmen yet. I wanted to, but a friend just said "Don't".. and then he added "Unless you go into the movie thinking of it as a comedy. But if you want a serious movie, avoid it"

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

JennyMac said...

I love your scales "real" name. LOL.

Meeko Fabulous said...

I love these! Two pounds is still two pounds. And OMG! My freakin' house is like an effing dust magnet too!!!

Claudya Martinez said...

Yup, two pounds is still two pounds. You are doing so well.