back to top html arrow button

#ShareaSpoon Theme - An Apple a Day

Sunday, September 11, 2011

 Think Tank Momma



Share a Spoon Theme

"APPLES"



My good friend Stephanie aka Babes Rockin' Mami asked for apples as a theme recently.  I thought I would wait for a bit until it was that time!  It seems as though Fall has crept in quicker than I anticipated.  It has been a refreshing change weather wise here in Florida.  We have been spending way more time outdoors because our skin doesn't melt off as soon as you open the front door!

Fall to me is absolutely the best season of the year.  I love green, and everything blooming in spring and summer.  Lord knows the garden treasures of summer are fantastic.  BUT, Fall brings a chill in the air.  The scents of apples, cinnamon and pumpkin spices.  Baking just seems like the natural thing to do in the Fall.

Fall festivals anyone?  Bobbing for apples.  Apples dipped in caramel.  Candied apples.  Apples are everywhere in fall and that makes me a happy girl.  I love apples!  I use them in some unique ways I will share with you this week.

I can't wait to hear your favorite apple dishes.  Be sure to link up with us on Thursday!


2 comments:

Babes Mami said...

I love these same things about fall! It's my favorite season!

We had cooler temps and then today it's hot again! Boo.

Liz Mays said...

Apples and fall go so perfectly, don't they?