back to top html arrow button

Happy Turkey Day

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Morning Luvahs!


I took a break from the kitchen to come and tell you all Happy "Eat til Your Sick" Turkey Day Thanksgiving!
I want to thank you all for spreading and sharing the bloggy love today!


And of course, share what I am thankful for.


I am thankful to live in a country where I can freely speak my mind.  Regardless of what is on it.


I am thankful for a family who loves and appreciates me.


I am thankful for children who are bright, and funny and love me unconditionally.


I am thankful for a husband who makes my life complete.  He shares my love, passion, heartaches, pain, joy, sorrow and triumphs.  Regardless of what I do or say, he loves me anyway.


I am thankful to have a loving home and healthy family.


I am thankful for all the gifts in my life.


Thanks to all of you who enrich my day with your love and stories.  Because yes, I am thankful for you too!


Now go eat!  Love!

13 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Lovely post. I am thankful today, too!

Conquer The Monkey said...

happy turkey day!!!

Unknown said...

I am grateful for you, too!
;-)

Hey, since you love me SO MUCH, would you be interested in teaching me how to do something? Don't worry, it's blog-related. LOL

gayle said...

I ate and am stuffed!! I too am thankful!!

Tawnia said...

Hope your holiday was great! I second all of that! I just want to add what i am thnkful for... I am thankful that Edward and Jacob took their shirts off in New Moon:)
Love tawnia

MrsBlogAlot said...

Hope you had a great one! I have an award waiting for you at my bloghouse (-: Melyssa

http://mrsblogalot.blogspot.com/2009/11/rosie-award.html

Ducky said...

Beautiful list! As I'm making the rounds today, catching up, I'm starting to feel a little sheepish about the fact that I didn't share what I'm thankful for. I just posted some Maxine comics.

Does that make me a bad person? Have I no feelings? No gratitude?

I'm thankful for you! And Martinis

Claudya Martinez said...

You have much to be thankful for. Good! I hope you ate.

Tamara Dawn said...

happy Thanksgiving! Well the weekend anyway since it is like Saturday, lol

Tracie said...

That is a great list. I'm thankful for all my blog friends, too. And glad to count you among them!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Allison said...

That is a great list and I hope you had a bust your pants open kind of Thanksgiving!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a beautiful list! I hope you had a fabulous holiday. : )