back to top html arrow button

Share a Spoon Theme - Will You Be Mine

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Think Tank Momma



Theme Time

Share a Spoon 

Valentine's Day Edition

It's all about....


Valentine's Day and chocolate are like, peanut butter and jelly, peas and carrots, perfect together.  Almost every dessert on the special Valentine's menus at your favorite restaurants are CHOCOLATE.  There is chocolate on every end cap at the grocery store, your retailer of choice and it's everywhere in the mall.  Chocolate just screams VALENTINE'S DAY.

So I thought we would honor the liquid gold of the Mayans this week and share our favorite chocolate confections.  I won't limit you this week though.  If you have a favorite savory dish that incorporates chocolate feel free to share that too.  AND...for those of you lushes, alcoholics, who enjoy an adult beverage or twelve two feel free to share those as well.

As long as the recipe screams I LOVE CHOCOLATE it's welcome this week! 


4 comments:

KristinFilut said...

Um, Brand? You forgot to tell them they have to send me samples of all of their yummy chocolate treats.

Kim of Mo Betta said...

Oh be still my beating heart. Love, love, love this theme :D

Holly Lefevre said...

Chocolate...but I am on a diet (sort of...more like trying to be good). You are killing me...however is is hubby's b'day so I must bake something with chocolate!

Unknown said...

I've neer participated in your Share a Spoon meme. Are we supposed to do this on Thursday or Saturday?