back to top html arrow button

Godiva Coffee Review

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just the name Godiva makes most of us girls swoon!  You see that Gold box when you open a package and your heart just skips a beat and your mouth starts to water with anticipation and then you start the task of trying to choose.  All the choices....which one to pick.....then you make a choice and sweet sweet oblivion takes over!


Well, imagine my anticipation when I saw my favorite chocolates made coffee too!  Then I received not one, but two bags, both different flavors!




Again, I was stuck with the choice, which one to choose....then once I made the choice....sweet sweet oblivion!  These coffees are such a lovely surprise.  They are well balanced, with notes of pumpkin and spice, and sweet caramel and pecan.  There is no bitter after taste like you find in many of those *ahem* coffee house brands.  This is the coffee you would expect from that gold box of chocolates!


This isn't your average morning cup of coffee, this is the coffee you want to make any afternoon special.  This is the coffee you choose to make special occasions more memorable and the every day special!


You can make your everyday special too!  Just leave me a comment telling me which flavor you would like to try.


Giveaway is open to US residents only.  A winner will be chosen 11/10/2011 at 12:00am (midnight).  Winner chosen at random via random.org.




*I received both of the coffees for purposes of this review.  I was not compensated for my opinions and all opinions are my own*