back to top html arrow button

Share a Spoon Theme - Fired Up

Saturday, April 16, 2011

 Think Tank Momma



Share a Spoon Theme

"Fired Up"

Provided via Google Images


This week's theme is GRILLED!  My FABULOUS BFF, The Duck, asked for this theme.  She, like me, is so glad the weather is turning nice and the veggies have started to pop up, and we can start spending time outdoors.  There's something about food that comes off the grill.  The marks, the smell, the oh my gosh it's so good!

We're lucky here in FL.  We can grill most any time of the year.  It's usually not too cold, but it's often too hot.  However, you don't have to grill outdoors anymore.  There are portable indoor grills, grill pans, etc.  

So this week, I want to see some great recipes for marinades, BBQ sauces, kabobs, and whatever else you like on your grilled menu.  I'm super excited about this theme.  I LOVE GRILLED FOOD!  


3 comments:

middle child said...

Unrelated perhaps, but I have to say that we live in Northern Illinois and grill anytime we chose. 'Course it helps that The Hunter is crazy. He has grilled in all kinds of weather, including the one bad hail storm we had. I even gathered the hailstones and put them in the freezer. He just tucks his head under the little awning we have and......

Ducky said...

*doing the happy dance*

Have the pictures uploaded and just have to get the post put together.

My mouth is watering just thinking about the meal. Man I want to eat it all over again......growl.....

Michelle Pixie said...

Mmmmmm! Love the bbq around here and the hubby is the offical grillman but I am going to have to get in on this one! ;-)