back to top html arrow button

Share a Spoon Theme - 3.14

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Think Tank Momma



 
 
Happy Saturday Smackers!
 


It's THEME Time. 
 
 
Did you get my math humor?
 
3.14
 
aka
 
PIE BABY!
 
Our theme is PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!
 
Did you hear me?
 
So sweet or savory it matters not.  Pie is good whether cold or hot! 
 





(Photo from Google Images.)

 
This week's theme is compliments of my BFF, the one and only DUCKY!
She's had a rough couple of months here lately and her favorite thing is P-I-E!
 
 
So...bring it, cherry, chocolate, lemon, key lime.  Or chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot pie.  Or shepherds pie.  Or any other sweet or savory pie.  But, you keep that minced meat stuff to yourselves.  M'kay?
 


So meet me here Thursday for the three one four.
 
 
Did I lose you already?  Try to keep up.
 
 
And if you don't understand the 3.14 reference...um??  Google that shit and go back to school!
 
 
LOVE!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE PIE!

Please someone post an awesome recipe for cherry pie!

* mouth watering *

Kim of Mo Betta said...

hahaha, lmao....good thing I'm edumacated ;)

Ed said...

Coconut creme is still better than Cherry.

Claudya Martinez said...

Sweet or savory, gotta love pie!

Macey said...

I totally got that. I's so smart!

Holly Lefevre said...

Yum...PIE! And I am so happy I got the reference....I feel smart!

Unknown said...

I totally just found my Pie Recipe and Scheduled it. It's a brand new recipe so I hope it's good. lol